Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Incredible Review and Response on Home Cinema.fr Blog!

Home Cinema in English
Hi Friends, one of our fans, Guy Bollore, bought the Blue Coast Collection SACD from what he read on this French website and forum. I found the google translator and asked Guy to post a note for me in French to offer thanks for all the kind words about the disc.

The power of the internet is amazing! People responded so positively to my visit, Jean Claude Reynaud wrote in. It brought an incredible flurry of activity for both Jean and myself and amazing responses that led to France becoming the number one country to visit our site overtaking even the USA! Amazing.

The fans at Home Cinema especially like Jane Selkye and Garret Brennan. I expect they had d flurry of activity at their website, too.

The internet is an incredible tool. It brings together people from around the world to unite in what they are passionate about. Music has no language barriers.

No comments: